Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine Producing fish feeds by extruder technology has become a trend of aquatic feed processing technology. The function of extruder machine is to change the weight of feed, to make floating, slow-sinking and sinking extruded fish feed. extruder machine manufacturer use fish feed extruder machine produce floating fish feed, sinking fish feed etc. Feed extruder manufacturers to develop technology and recipes for aquaculture. The products can have different shapes, unique flavor, rich Make fish feed for different fishs, such as trout, turbot, cod, halibut, yellow tail, sea bass, sea bream, tilapia , aquarium fishes, gold fish, shrimp, prawn etc .fish food extruder machine are designed to produce feed that meets the nutritional requirements of fish and other aquatic animals, with precise size and density control, whilst respecting the highest standards of water quality.
1.The animal feed production line/animal feed machine is integrated with magnetic separation, smashing, mixing, pelleting, lifting, cooling, screener, packaging, dust collector and electronical control;
2.The animal feed machine set features resonable process,compact structure and small area occupation.low investment and quick returns;
3.The animal feed machine is suitable for livelock,poultry and aquatic product farms to produce feed the raw materials can be wheat,corn,maize,bean ,rice husk and so on;
4.There are manual and fully-automatic complete feed set;
5.Low cost and quick return;
6.The animal feed machine is widely used in concetrate line.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free Project planning and design services upon clients' special demands;
3. Debugging and inspecting of equipment until everything is functional before leaving the factory;
4. Overseas installation and training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
5. Provide basic production techniques and formulas;
6. 1 year complete warranty for Machine.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Fish Food Extruder Machine Manufacture All Rights Reserved